Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sledding

Kaden got a sled for Christmas! How fun! I can't even remember the last time I went sledding, so I was super excited to get to share that fun with him! After weeks of waiting (such a weird thing for a "Utah Winter") we finally got some snow!! It wasn't much, but it was just enough to get the sled out and see what it could do! 


For family night, we dressed in our warm clothes and headed out to the back yard. Fortunately for us, we have a perfect sledding hill right here at home! It sure makes it easy to get out and have some fun :)











Kade climbed the hill over and over until I insisted that he was going to turn into an ice cube unless we got inside! We had a great family night and I hope that we can get more sledding in soon! It's a good thing we have lots coming our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment