Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas

I'm late getting this post in, but I figure it would be a good idea! We had an AMAZING first Christmas. I had worried all month that I some how had forgot someone or something and I was so worried about needing to do more, but everything turned out just perfect! We had an amazing two days spend with family and we we more than spoiled!

Here is what our Christmas Eve was all about:

We started out at a family party at my Grandma Judi's. This year we decided that instead of buying gifts for each other, we were going to buy Christmas for a a family in need. It was a great experience to work as an extended family preparing to give another family something that they would've gone without.








                             Kaden getting ready to open his gift from Grandma Judi and Grandpa Bill!


       Cute Mom and Dad :)


            Yay for Lego City!












My Dad and his Sister's!


The whole crew! (Minus Jaden who is still serving in Kennewick, WA and Emalee who had to work :()
             After that party, we headed over to the Lords' House to continue our celebrations! We had a fabulous dinner and had a great time!






          The cute kid table for Calin, Lilee and Kaden!


Sweet kiddos!




         Santa made a special delivery when dinner was over. An early present for the kids!


        The Lord's Family

For our last stop of the night, we went to my parent's for the annual Christmas eve Party!
We played Pictionary to guess what Christmas Carol we were going to sing.
It was absolutely hilarious! Since I was playing the piano, Bryan took over
with the camera. These pictures are some of the more "candid" shots of the night.














             
       The whole family!


The Grandkids picture with Gram! Our yearly tradition!


After a long day of parties, we finally were home at last! Time for one special present...




Phineas and Ferb Jammies!


Love at first sight... This shirt was a MUST!


The stockings were hung by the blu-ray player fire with care...




Christmas Pajamas!




Now onto Christmas Day... Talk about a whirlwind of fun! I'm pretty sure it took Kaden at least a week to sift through everything that he got. We certainly are a blessed little family!




Santa came!!!












Boys will be boys... The awesome knife B scored in his stocking!








Christmas Breakfast at my Grams!


















I still need to go on the picture hunt to get shots from the houses where I didn't have my camera, but this is the loot that we all got for Christmas. Crazy huh?! And I know you won't be shocked, but the majority of it is Kaden's. He is certainly is a very loved little boy!




Last, but certainly not least, one of my favorite parts of Christmas was getting to talk to my cute brother! I was so excited to chat with him! He is doing beyond great and has started the countdown for when he gets to come home :)



No comments:

Post a Comment