Thursday, January 12, 2012

Basketball!

A few months ago, my brother Justin asked if we would be interested in signing Kade up to play Jr. Jazz. Kade absolutely LOVES basketball, so we thought it would be a great idea! Games just started last week and so far he's having a blast. Being the photographer mom that I am, I was determined to catch some great shots during his games... however, that didn't work out. They are so fast that each time I took a shot I either missed the kids entirely, or they were just a big blur! So I thought you would enjoy some video instead! It's absolutely darling :)













Please take note... That would be my cute boy who is dancing and whistling in the above video. You can really tell that he's into it :)


Here are the few still shots that sorta worked out :)








No comments:

Post a Comment