Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentines Day!

I'm running slightly behind on my posting and since it's the last day of February, I want to get it all in before the month comes to a close!


We had a very fun Valentine's Day at our house! We kicked it off by heading out to see Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D the night before. I had some reservations about taking Kade because I knew it was a super long movie and it wasn't a cartoon. Boy, was I wrong! From the moment the movie started he was absolutely glued! About 20 minutes in I leaned over and asked if he would like some popcorn. He looked and me and in the most annoyed voice he had said, "Mommy! You are interrupting!" At least I know he's aware of manner's right? Both of my boys loved every single minute and can't wait to go to the next one! Truth be told, I really liked it too! It was good to see it and really be paying attention to the story line. Now I know what's going on!


 These two crack me up! They look like Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black!






We headed home after so Kade could get his Valentine's done for school. As he was addressing them, he told me that all of the teachers needed chocolate with their Valentine. When I asked why he told me "Duh mom! Because they are my girlfriends and girlfriends need chocolate!" Well there you go. A life lesson from a 5 year old :) 


We all woke up to a morning of surprises! Bryan had got me some darling mini pink roses with a box of chocolates, Kade got a new DS game and some treats, and Bry was surprised with a Reese's assortment, a Mickey shirt and a Star Wars puzzle. It was a super cute morning for everyone!


That night we headed out to my parent's for dinner. My mom had put together the cutest stuff for everyone and made us a delicious dinner! It was a great way to celebrate Valentine's day :)


















We had a very Sweet Valentine's and loved every minute of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment