Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Thursday Evening

Here at the Lords' house, we have some of our best adventures at the most random times! Last Thursday was one of those times :)


Bryan had tole me that he had a great surprise for Kade and I when he got home from work. Yay for a surprise! But before we headed out on our adventure, we needed to stop in at Costco. We had been waiting for our tax return to get back to us so we could get our own membership. We debated about getting one ofr a while, but when our bulk items started running out, we knew it would be more cost effective to spend the $55 for a year membership than to buy things at Wal-Mart that will run out faster. Anyways... 


We headed up to the membership desk at Costco where Kaden proclaimed that he needed his very own card! I was trying to convince him that he could just share mine when the lady at the desk told him he could have his own. I was sure that she was going to give him some type of paper business card or something and make a big deal out of it just for him. But I was wrong! As Bryan and I were stepping up to have our pictures taken, Kade walked right up to the yellow line and put on his biggest smile! Sure enough, that seriously nice woman printed him his very own Costco card! He was in heaven! 



It's hard to tell from this picture, but that is his cute little face right on that card! I that lady earned some serious customer service bonus points from us that night. She certainly made our little boy one happy camper!

After we finished up at Costco, we headed out to our surprise! We had talked about getting passes to Toad's Fun Zone a while ago, but I hadn't really thought about since then. While Bry was out working, he stopped in to check out who does their pest control and decided to get us the passes! So fun! With our passes we get unlimited Mini Golfing, Laser Tag, Go Carts and Batting Cages. We also get a percentage off of arcade games. OH! And as an added bonus, we get 2 free Raptors tickets for each pass to every home game! Needless to say, we have lots of great fun heading our way!  

Here are the pictures I managed to get that night. I didn't have my camera, so they are all from my phone. Thus they are lacking a little in quality, but they are better than nothing :)

Kade mini golfing! He was really good :)

This is Kade all suited up for Laser tag... He LOVED this the very most!

Mommy and Kade getting ready for Laser tag!

Kade and Bry getting ready to play :)

Squishy, blurry family pic :)

Kade hangin out in the arcade :)

Next time I'll know to take my camera! But we had a fabulous night and we are ready to have some more fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment