Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crafty Brunch

I have been wanting to plan a little ladies get together for quite a while now and I finally decided to do it! I searched for an easy and quick yet super cute project that we could accomplish. After searching and searching I finally found one! I put together the menu and supplies list and headed off to the store!

We had mini German pancakes with sour cream, brown sugar and fresh strawberries for the filling, and bacon. I also whipped up some gooey chex mix with craisins and marshmallow popcorn. It was all so yummy! 

I was going for a St. Patrick's theme :)

Cutest little boy in camo ever!


All the ladies getting their craft on!

Emalee :)




All the finished projects! Even though it's the same concept, they all turned out so different! I loved every single on of them :)









Oh Gram, Have to hide every time!

Yay for a crafting day with all the girls! (Kade took this picture! He did great!)

It's kind of hard to see the craft in the pictures, but it's a shamrock that is filled in with buttons! Everyone put a different saying on their picture and embellished them in their own way. It was such a great morning and I'm so glad I hosted a Crafty Brunch! I will for sure be planning on again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment