Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Movie Day!

Last Saturday we planned to take Kaden to see Tron: Legacy. He had been asking to see it since it was featured on the Disney Channel, so I figured that we would eventually end up going! After figuring out time and location, my family decided that they wanted to come with us! So fun!




Now there are some for sure perks with living with your parents. Now imagine what it would be like to live with your Grandparents! It's pretty much a constant party! When we all got to the theater, I was figuring out drinks, popcorn, treats and all that other business. I knew that Kaden had walked over with my parents, but little did I know what they were up to!








Only with Grandma and Grandpa would this business happen! Gotta love it! Needless to say, we had a fabulous time at the movie and we are going to start going lots more! Hopefully it will be a Saturday afternoon tradition!
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment