Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little Things...

Sometimes in life it's the LITTLE things that count. After an epically rough day, when little things are done, it sure makes the hard stuff seem a bit easier! Lucky enough for me, I'm with a guy who recognized the little things and continues to AMAZE me on a regular basis!


After having a pretty rough day, Bryan surprised me with some BEAUTIFUL flowers. Was I expecting those? Not at all! Was I surprised? Absolutely! Did he have to go out of his way to do that for me? Nope. He sure didn't.


I honestly think that I am the LUCKIEST girl on the planet! He is such a sweetheart! And the best part is that it isn't something that goes away. He is constantly being sweet and caring. It's very different from what I'm used to in a guy and I certainly LOVE it!


We have an epically amazing weekend coming up that I'm so excited to share! Keep an eye out for some fantastic stuff coming from us! :)


-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment