Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mr. Kaden

Being a single mom, I have thought about the affects that dating would have on my Kaden. He is a kid who gets attached to the people he's around and he grows to love them very quickly. In previous relationships, I have been very concerned about how Kaden would be treated and accepted by the family of the guy I'm dating. It's something that weighed heavily on my mind when I started dating Bryan. I never really know how people will feel about Kaden and it was a concern for me.






However, the first time I met Harry & Trish, all of those concerns went away. I have never felt so great about Kaden getting to know and build relationships with family members of the guy I'm dating. They have welcomed us with open arms into their home and I couldn't be more grateful! I am truely blessed to have met them and I look forward to many more game nights and hockey games with their family!










I snapped this picture of them tonight as we watched the Hockey game. Kaden could've sat anywhere, but he wanted to squish right in with Harry and Trish! I'm so very glad they don't mind a 4 year old between them :)
- Megan

2 comments:

  1. It's true...this family is pretty much the best. LOVE the blog. LOVE all of you! Look forward to following y'all online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a super cute picture! so happy for you and bryan!! cant wait to read the rest of the adventure!!

    ReplyDelete